CUSTOMER SERVICE SENIOR TEAM LEADER
Are you looking for an exciting, challenging, world-class company that rewards you for your contributions? Meet The Custom Companies Inc. A leader in the worldwide transportation industry located in Northlake, IL, dedicated to providing unsurpassed Customer Service with a personal touch. We have immediate openings for committed individuals with the right stuff. The ideal individuals must possess a high energy level and must be absolutely fanatical about customer service. Must be able to handle a large volume of calls (100+ daily) and creatively respond to our external customers' needs as well as our internal customer's needs.
Duties and Responsibilities
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Create and maintain reports pertaining to everyday business submitted on a monthly basis
- Perform monthly and yearly evaluations of employees
- Provide accurate information for Customer Service in times of uncertainty
- Audit ADP EZLM for accuracy
- Review and maintain accountability for absences, tardy's, missed punches
- Accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year for customer issues via Blackberry and cell phone
- Monitor and submit new department procedures ideas and processes to ensure an efficient operation
- Serve as a liaison between The Custom Companies and Vendor contacts maintaining the working relationship
- Monitor performance and results of "Special" accounts
- Customer friendly phone etiquette
- Be self-motivated and be able to handle pressure
Credentials and Experience
- Knowledge of how outside LTL partners conduct their business
- Proficient typing skills (30-35 words per minute)
- Computer knowledge of Microsoft applications: i.e. Word, Excel and Outlook
- Knowledge of the Custom Companies CLI database (we will train) and departments
- Ability to establish priorities
- Ability to identify, report, and correct problems
- Knowledge of transportation industry
- Ability to establish priorities, delegate tasks and manage people
- Manage with a "World Class Customer Service Attitude"
- Associate degree a plus
- Minimum of (2) two years of management or supervisor experience
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to handle a high phone volume.
- Business attire required (shirt and tie for male or blouse and slacks for female).
- Ability to research and use various resources to determine appropriate solutions in a timely manner.
- Ability to interact with clients/vendors who may be upset or impatient.
- Identify weaknesses within the Customer Service area, create a plan to improve efficiency of the department and incorporate the plan successfully.
We offer matched 401K, health insurance, dental, eye care, optional disability, additional life and accidental insurance, vacation, professional, smoke-free environment and much more.
Our company provides call center solutions to 50 states including Mexico and Canada. Because of the nature of our call volume, our current customers find our service a refreshing break from the calls that they have previously been accustomed too. We offer friendly and flexible virtual work environment with opportunities for advancement. We seek to employ the Best of the Best! If you are the kind of person who wants to be challenged, supported and applauded, The Custom Companies, Inc. is the place for you!
Please email resume to:
The Custom Companies, Inc.
317 W. Lake St.
Northlake, IL 60164